PokéGames

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Pokémon Games, Anime, Movies discussion and LOT more!

AnnouncementTHIS FORUM IS GOING TO BE PUT DOWN ON 1 MAY 2014
You May Download Everything You Need Before That
Please say a last goodbye to this little forum HERE
!!
Announcement

+7
DeViL
Shivam
Zenesis
AWSAN.awesome
YinYangSplit
The ???
Angat
11 posters

PokéGame's Weekly Signature Contest .::Entries::.

Angat
    Angat
    Leader Flint
    Leader Flint

HP : 19
    EXP. Points : 4642

poke - PokéGame's Weekly Signature Contest .::Entries::. - Page 2 Empty PokéGame's Weekly Signature Contest .::Entries::.

Post by Angat Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone,
    first I would like to introduce myself to you, since I am running this show, I would like you guys to know me alittle better! My name is Alexander, I am from Bulgaria, Europe. I am 17 year old kid who's got tons of talent .... nah just kidding, so far the talents I have are in GFX [Got this with alot of hard work] and Drawing/Sketching [Got this by talent and alot of hard work]. So I am gonna be leading this show that will be a 2 type show, well enough of me, lets continue onto the purpose of this thread.

~Description:
    This will be a weekly competition that all members can compete in it and show off their skills in 2 diffrent types of Art. Each episode will last one week, not more nor less.

~Rules:
    1st - Do not spam this thread.
    2nd - You can post only Entries here, there will be no discussion thread, since the theme will be described in the Entries thread.
    3rd - If you ever post a stolen work, you wont just be banned from competing, but from the forum as well in a period of 100,000 years.
    4th - When you participate, below the Entry you post what you want to be the next theme if you win, so we don't waist my precious time looking for you and spamming you're PM inbox!
    5th - Do not argue with me about the Rules.
    6th - The theme's shall be only about Pokemon!

~The themes and how will it all work:
    I as a host choose the first theme and after that the second will be chosen by the winner of the competition. I have made a form which you guys can fill, so there will be no misunderstandings in the entries and theme choosings. You guys can choose the theme, but also in which Type it will be (Example: I am the winner of the competition and the theme I wanted was Pokemon, I can choose either it will be Drawing/Sketching or GFX)

~The Form:
    Username - ...
    Age - ...
    Work - ... [In spoiler please]
    Wanna-Be-Theme - ... [You type here you're choosing for the next theme if you win]
    Type for Theme - ... [You type here in which of the 2 Types of art you want the next theme to be]

PWSC Edition #1:
    ~Theme - Kanto Legends
    ~Type - GFX
    ~Entries:

Spoiler:

PWSC Edition #2:
    ~Theme - Normal Type Pokemons
    ~Type - GFX
    ~Entries:

Spoiler:

PWSC Edition #3:
    ~Theme - Pokemon Based Characters
    ~Type - Drawing
    ~Entries:

Angat
    Spoiler:

PWSC Edition #4:
    ~Theme - Fire Pokemon
    ~Type - GFX
    ~Entries:

Spoiler:

PWSC Edition #5:
    ~Theme - Free Style (Pokemons)
    ~Type - GFX
    ~Entries:

Spoiler:

PWSC Edition #6:
    ~Theme - The Legendary Golems
    ~Type - GFX
    ~Entries:
    Spoiler:

PWSC Edition #7:
    ~Theme - Electric Type Pokemon
    ~Type - GFX
    ~Entries:

Last edited by Angat on Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:25 am; edited 16 times in total
    AWSAN.awesome
    AWSAN.awesome
    Leader Volkner
    Leader Volkner

HP : 39
    EXP. Points : 4613

poke - PokéGame's Weekly Signature Contest .::Entries::. - Page 2 Empty Re: PokéGame's Weekly Signature Contest .::Entries::.

Post by AWSAN.awesome Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:32 am

Name: awsan.
    Work: Mewtwo.
    Spoiler:
    Angat
    Angat
    Leader Flint
    Leader Flint

poke - PokéGame's Weekly Signature Contest .::Entries::. - Page 2 Empty Re: PokéGame's Weekly Signature Contest .::Entries::.

Post by Angat Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:15 pm

The theme is still The Legendary Golems.
    Angat
    Angat
    Leader Flint
    Leader Flint

Post by Angat Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:27 am

Okay the winner of Edition #6 was AWSAN and he chose the theme of Electric Pokemon, but I am putting this tip for you - You can use pokemons that have only one type, which is Electric, like Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Zapdos .... You have till Friday
    AWSAN.awesome
    AWSAN.awesome
    Leader Volkner
    Leader Volkner

HP : 39
    EXP. Points : 4613

Post by AWSAN.awesome Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:13 pm

Name: awsan.
    work:
    poke - PokéGame's Weekly Signature Contest .::Entries::. - Page 2 Zegfg10
    Come on guys....I thought I would come here and there are alot of entries...
    Angat
    Angat
    Leader Flint
    Leader Flint

Post by Angat Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:10 pm

Well I am postponing it till Saturday. Contact Shivam, maybe he would like to compete?
    Angat
    Angat
    Leader Flint
    Leader Flint

Post by Angat Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:58 am

Awesome give me a theme for this week.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:09 am