For all Pokémon Games, Anime, Movies discussion and LOT more!

AnnouncementTHIS FORUM IS GOING TO BE PUT DOWN ON 1 MAY 2014
You May Download Everything You Need Before That
Please say a last goodbye to this little forum HERE
!!
Announcement

    ............................................!

    Share
    avatar
    T.O.R.N.A.D.O
    Pokémon Trainer Red
    Pokémon Trainer Red

    HP : 56
    EXP. Points : 3693
    Posts : 1965

    ............................................!

    Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:48 pm

    I just wanted to share this. I don't know whether its true or not. So guys decide on your own.

    dbzdude1000 wrote:Mt.Silver:you know it,u hate it. Wel its based off of Mt.Fuji. not creepy right? Wrong. In pokemon SS/HG there is a forest at the base of the mountain...but on Mt.Fuji,however,the REAL forest is a forest famous for suicides. K,this is in POKEMON. And then,u fight Red on the mountain. Before fighting him,he says nothing. After beating him,he
    disappears...so...what happened to Red? Did he "use" the forest and was a ghost?
    Explanation: 1:he couldve flew away after a misserable defeat. WRONG. It would take a while to fly away completely.

    2:he couldve Teleported. WRONG. He has no pokemon that can do so!

    3: hes a ghost. Correct. U might think:"how can his pokemon attack if hes
    dead?" Well,either his pokemon are dead too,or they can hear their master from
    the afterlife. Red is the greatest trainer alive,er,WAS alive...so he formed a great bond with his pokemon over the many years,so they can hear him. Well,when u fight red,think about it next time. Sorry i havent written an article in a
    while! Well tyis is it! Hope u liked!

    Source: Click Here

    PROTOTIPE wrote:It is my personal hypothesis that PKMN Trainer Red died on top of Mt. Silver before encountering the player character in Gold and Silver. First, when you speak to his mother in Pallet Town, she's reveals that she hasn't heard form her boy in ages. She off- handedly dismisses this absence of communication as "No news is good news, right?" (hardly a healthy parental attitude...but, then again, children are sent off on dangerous death marches at the age of 10, so...) When you investigate his room, you discover that his PC is closed, and caked in a film of dust - this corroborates his mother's story. Red has truly been away or months, possibly years. Second, look at the place where you confront him - atop a precarious edge, in the surging hail. This obviously isn't the sort of place where a healthy, living teenage boy would choose to camp out, much less await a worthy opponent, if that is his aim. No, he's there because he's somehow tied to that spot. I believe this is the spot where he met his end. Lastly, observe his behavior. This is evident both in the original games and the remakes. He may have been a silent protagonist in his game, but one has to admit that his eerie greeting of "........, .........." is more than a little off-putting. What happens when you finally defeat him? The player momentarily blacks out, and Red disappears into the ether. It is my belief that, once he meets a worthy opponent capable of defeating him in battle, his soul is momentarily put to rest. Of course, this reasoning does not explain how he respawns after defeating the Elite Four. Perhaps he is responding to the player's battle with Lance, an opponent whom Red struggled with in the past? So, Red finally makes it to Johto after becoming Champion. He climbs Mt. Silver in search of adventure, but the mountain proves to be too great an adversary. Whether he died of hypothermia brought on by the extreme cold, or he lost his footing on the mountain's peak, I don't believe he ever made it off the mountain alive. Indeed, the Johto champion isn't battling Red himself, but the restless spirits of Red and his Pokemon.

    You can say: ¨but you battle him in PWT, in the champions tournament, your argument is invalid¨. But... Is that so? Think about this: When you see him, he says ¨...¨, when you battle his Charizard, he says ¨...!¨ and his final quote when you defeat him is ¨...!!¨. Even Blue has real quotes, as far as i remember. And the ¨...¨ are strange if we consider that the announcer says that Red is ¨A living legend between the champions¨. If that is true, then he would have to say something better than ¨...¨, right? But the icing of the cake, my fellow
    trainers, is when you win the tournament, and then go to the inferior left corner of the PWT room. In that place, all the trainers you have defeated in the last tournament are seated. But, when you battle Red, his chair is ALWAYS empty. You can speak whit all the trainers, but
    not with Red, because he never appears there. So, what are your theories? What happened to him?,

    Source: Click Here

    Nichomaxwell wrote:Now I know that I cannot separate Pokemon from conspiracy theories. They
    simply work together for me like peanut butter and jelly does for the millions of folks out there with standard palettes. But something about Gold and Silver has been irking me for the past twelve years, and since no one has mentioned it, I’m just going to get it out there. Now I’ve reviewed Gold and Silver from Pokemon, and they were hands-down the greatest entries in the series in terms of gameplay. But once you clear a pretty compelling plot-line in Johto involving Team Rocket’s return and Lance the dragon master, the story goes bonkers upon returning to Kanto. You have to face the eight gym leaders from Red and Blue as something of an expansive bonus to beating the Elite Four, and the reward for beating the eight Kanto gymleaders is to advance to Mount Silver, which is Gold and Silver’s answer to Cerulean Dungeon where you face and acquire Mewtwo. Given the absence of trainers and the similar feel to Cerulean Dungeon, Mount Silver is a lonely place. Nobody goes there because of the frightening difficulty level of the pokemon (if by frightening you mean 47, whereas the average level of pokemon in the Cerulean cave was 60), and the morose landscape of the mountain appears uninviting. As most of us Pokemon fans know, this is where you face Red, the pokemon trainer you controlled in Red and Blue. Red hasn’t been heard from or seen by those closest to him in a year or two, particularly his mother and his rival, Blue, who has taken over Giovanni’s place as the Viridian City gymleader. You find Red in the most desolate place in the entire game, but why is he there hanging out with “frightening” pokemon? And what’s up with Red not contacting his mother and letting her know where he is? I mean, you’re at Mount Silver, but you can easily call your mother and let her know where you are? Is Red too cool for a phone or something? So, when you first interact with Red, he gives you a series of dots as his response as opposed to “Let’s fight because I heard you were strong” or something to that effect. There is no introductory music for Red or a justification for why he’s there. It’s silence, and then a direct transition to the “final battle” in Gold/Silver. He of course is hard, and Snorlax is incredibly unfair while the rest of his team is Mankey fodder, but as long as you have a viable team, you can beat him. So you beat him. His response? A continued stream of dots to indicate silence……and then…! Final Battle with Red …poof! Just like that, the screen transitions, and you’re standing on the mountain alone. Red has simply vanished.
    Like a ghost. Bear with me here. It fits all too well like a rubber glove. No one hears from Red for years, you find him in a spot where no one would dare go to find him, and then he doesn’t talk or congratulate you when you encounter and defeat him. The eerie end where you’re standing by yourself before the game cuts to the credits amplifies the weirdness of the entire
    sequence and makes you wonder if you were forgetting to do something, or if you had to face Red again to procure a response. But no, it is firmly fixed in my mind, and has been since I was 11 years old, that the Red you faced was in fact a spirit that wanted revenge on, or spiritual release from, the next human who dared enter the bold Silver Mountain. Silver Mountain is therefore the place where Red and his pokemon perished, at the hands of the vicious Misdreavious and Golducks. In all honesty, the creators probably got lazy with the storytelling, and thought it was fitting to have Red not talk since he was a silent protagonist (in conversations, anyhow). But the spooky combination of his absence from his loved ones, his weird residence or placement in Silver Mountain (why not a champion’s house? oh wait, because that takes more time, effort, and trainers to create instead of just sticking a boy on a hill), his disappearing act at the end, and his continual returns to that same spot all come together to imply that Red is a ghost with ghastly (but not ghost-type) pokemon that need battling.

    Source: Click Here


    Last edited by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Angat
    Leader Flint
    Leader Flint

    HP : 19
    EXP. Points : 2138
    Posts : 546

    Re: ............................................!

    Post by Angat on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:11 pm

    Can you give us a review, because I am way too bored of reading this!
    avatar
    T.O.R.N.A.D.O
    Pokémon Trainer Red
    Pokémon Trainer Red

    HP : 56
    EXP. Points : 3693
    Posts : 1965

    Re: ............................................!

    Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:20 pm

    Well no since I don't have any. Do read it. Its interesting.
    avatar
    Angat
    Leader Flint
    Leader Flint

    HP : 19
    EXP. Points : 2138
    Posts : 546

    Re: ............................................!

    Post by Angat on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:32 pm

    I cannot, its too little, so it starts hurting my eyes after the first quote!
    avatar
    The ???
    God
    God

    HP : 54
    EXP. Points : 3422
    Posts : 1662

    Re: ............................................!

    Post by The ??? on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:37 pm

    i guess its big enough, Angat!
    avatar
    T.O.R.N.A.D.O
    Pokémon Trainer Red
    Pokémon Trainer Red

    HP : 56
    EXP. Points : 3693
    Posts : 1965

    Re: ............................................!

    Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:21 pm

    I think he is sarcastic...
    avatar
    The ???
    God
    God

    HP : 54
    EXP. Points : 3422
    Posts : 1662

    Re: ............................................!

    Post by The ??? on Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:14 pm

    looks like, aint no body got time for this!
    avatar
    Shivam
    Leader Steven
    Leader Steven

    HP : 60
    EXP. Points : 2888
    Posts : 977

    Re: ............................................!

    Post by Shivam on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:27 pm

    Why do people think too much?! WHY?! Go read freaking manga before say dumb things like that!

    Okay, I will try to explain everything here.

    1st : He haven't visited he mom because he is the "CHAMPION". Do you think all a champion, the strongest tranier, do is stand at a place? No, they got better things to do. Like, level their team up, catch new Pokemon, help other peoples etc..

    2nd : in 2nd gen games, why do YOU go to Mt. Silver? To explore. That is exactly the same reason he is there.

    3rd : he don't disappear. Try losing the battle with him and see what happens. He just goes back to Pokemon Center using a escape rope or something.

    I'm posting this so people here don't get any wrong ideas. It pisses me when people try to think more then they should.
    avatar
    T.O.R.N.A.D.O
    Pokémon Trainer Red
    Pokémon Trainer Red

    HP : 56
    EXP. Points : 3693
    Posts : 1965

    Re: ............................................!

    Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:57 pm

    Exactly... I didn't wanted it to be true since you guys know. Razz. Anyway +Like for Kyousuke...
    avatar
    Angat
    Leader Flint
    Leader Flint

    HP : 19
    EXP. Points : 2138
    Posts : 546

    Re: ............................................!

    Post by Angat on Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:19 pm

    Kyousuke wrote:Why do people think too much?! WHY?! Go read freaking manga before say dumb things like that!

    Okay, I will try to explain everything here.

    1st : He haven't visited he mom because he is the "CHAMPION". Do you think all a champion, the strongest tranier, do is stand at a place? No, they got better things to do. Like, level their team up, catch new Pokemon, help other peoples etc..

    2nd : in 2nd gen games, why do YOU go to Mt. Silver? To explore. That is exactly the same reason he is there.

    3rd : he don't disappear. Try losing the battle with him and see what happens. He just goes back to Pokemon Center using a escape rope or something.

    I'm posting this so people here don't get any wrong ideas. It pisses me when people try to think more then they should.

    LOL, chill down alittle! I really dont have time to read all these stuff, plus it hurts my eyes to read it, because I am really sick with a very high temperature! So shut the hell up when you ain't got proof when acusing other people!
    avatar
    T.O.R.N.A.D.O
    Pokémon Trainer Red
    Pokémon Trainer Red

    HP : 56
    EXP. Points : 3693
    Posts : 1965

    Re: ............................................!

    Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:07 pm

    I think you should calm down a little. Razz
    avatar
    Angat
    Leader Flint
    Leader Flint

    HP : 19
    EXP. Points : 2138
    Posts : 546

    Re: ............................................!

    Post by Angat on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:08 pm

    No, I think you should calm down alittle.
    avatar
    The ???
    God
    God

    HP : 54
    EXP. Points : 3422
    Posts : 1662

    Re: ............................................!

    Post by The ??? on Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:29 pm

    Angat, calm it. Using 'shut the hell up' is against rules. I don't know what made you post that but don't next time. And if you didn't read it, then perhaps you should before saying something!
    I hope I don't need to post such things in future.
    avatar
    T.O.R.N.A.D.O
    Pokémon Trainer Red
    Pokémon Trainer Red

    HP : 56
    EXP. Points : 3693
    Posts : 1965

    Re: ............................................!

    Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:37 pm

    Yeah I still don't understand from where did that come?


    _____________________________






    OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK!:
    avatar
    Angat
    Leader Flint
    Leader Flint

    HP : 19
    EXP. Points : 2138
    Posts : 546

    Re: ............................................!

    Post by Angat on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:25 pm

    It came, because I substituted it for another word!
    avatar
    T.O.R.N.A.D.O
    Pokémon Trainer Red
    Pokémon Trainer Red

    HP : 56
    EXP. Points : 3693
    Posts : 1965

    Re: ............................................!

    Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:42 pm

    Then what you ACTUALLY wanted to say?


    _____________________________






    OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK!:
    avatar
    The ???
    God
    God

    HP : 54
    EXP. Points : 3422
    Posts : 1662

    Re: ............................................!

    Post by The ??? on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:32 pm

    Angat wrote:It came, because I substituted it for another word!
    I believe you misunderstood Kyousukes post.
    Ill wait for him to explain
    avatar
    Angat
    Leader Flint
    Leader Flint

    HP : 19
    EXP. Points : 2138
    Posts : 546

    Re: ............................................!

    Post by Angat on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:09 am

    @T
    You don't want to know!

    @???
    No, I did just understand it very clearly! It's just that I get angry when some ...... ...... . . .. people talk about somethings they .. . .. .. .... . . . . .! But since I consider him a friend, I don't want such a fight, nor I have the strenght for it!
    avatar
    T.O.R.N.A.D.O
    Pokémon Trainer Red
    Pokémon Trainer Red

    HP : 56
    EXP. Points : 3693
    Posts : 1965

    Re: ............................................!

    Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:44 am

    =.=" I still don't get what you said...


    _____________________________






    OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK!:
    avatar
    Shivam
    Leader Steven
    Leader Steven

    HP : 60
    EXP. Points : 2888
    Posts : 977

    Re: ............................................!

    Post by Shivam on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:20 am

    Neither do I.
    But let's leave it where it is.


    _____________________________




    avatar
    Angat
    Leader Flint
    Leader Flint

    HP : 19
    EXP. Points : 2138
    Posts : 546

    Re: ............................................!

    Post by Angat on Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:24 pm

    Yes, I agree, since I don't want to argue with you people, since I love ya all XD

    Sponsored content

    Re: ............................................!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:19 am