PokéGames

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all Pokémon Games, Anime, Movies discussion and LOT more!

AnnouncementTHIS FORUM IS GOING TO BE PUT DOWN ON 1 MAY 2014
You May Download Everything You Need Before That
Please say a last goodbye to this little forum HERE
!!
Announcement

+2
Shivam
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
6 posters

Some more weirdos..

T.O.R.N.A.D.O
    T.O.R.N.A.D.O
    Pokémon Trainer Red
    Pokémon Trainer Red

HP : 56
    EXP. Points : 6187

Some more weirdos.. - Page 2 Empty Some more weirdos..

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

1st Gen:
    - A nugget of pure gold sells for £5000. The Bike costs £1,000,000.
    - Professor Oak knows all the names of the Pokemon, but not his grandson.
    - He then thinks it's a good idea to ask his arch-rival to remind him.
    - Mewtwo is one of the world's most powerful Pokemon. But don't worry, it can't leave the cave because someone is standing in the way.
    - The door attendant in Viridian Gym doesn't know who the Gym Leader is when it's written on the statue next to him.
    - Instead of the Elite 4 they get a 10-year-old to fight criminals. Gee thanks.
    - Professor Oak has already accumulated all the data on Pokemon, but asks two kids to go and get it all again.
    - Diglett learns Aerial Ace and Slash.
    - Tauros and Rhydon can learn Surf.

- In Pewter Gym, why do crits deal less damage than normal hits?

- Gary has a raticate at one point when you battle him. When you battle him in Pokemon Tower, he doesn't have it anymore. What happened to it? It died, which explains his being at the tower.

- Marowak in pokemon tower: Giovanni tried to force her to join his team, but she refused, so he killed her. And this is a kid's game we're talking about.
    - How does the guy in the Viridian City pokemart know you came from Pallet town?

- Gengar and Clefable have, through trademarking and beta art, been proven to have been some of the earliest Pokémon made. (Coincidentally, they are also some of the first Pokémon when you list the original 151 by index number, with Gengar appearing shortly after Clefable.) Also, Clefairy was originally going to be the mascot of Pokémon (instead of Pikachu), so it was going to be a pretty important Pokémon. Gengar is known as the "Shadow Pokémon", but what exactly is it a shadow of? Take a look at a picture of Clefable, and then one of Gengar. Their body shapes are almost exactly alike, with the only major difference being that Clefable has a curl for its hair and tail, while Gengar has spikes. However, the shadow of an upright spiral like Clefable's tail would only be a line, or a spike.
    Now look at their typings. One of normal-type, and the other has ghost-type. Due to their immunities, neither of them could hit the other with STAB attacks, since they'd just be immune to each other.
    Have you ever tried to hit your shadow?

- Kangaskhan (No. 115) doesn't evolve and is only known as its 'adult' stage. Therefore its baby doesn't have its own species. All other Pokémon look exactly the same, if just smaller as babies, or it's just their pre-evolution.

- So what if Cubone is Kangaskhan's pre-evolution? But in order to evolve into a Kanghaskan it needs a mother's attention. But say if the mother died, the little Cubone would take it's mother's skull as protection, and a bone, then evolve all by itself into a beautiful Marowak.

- You may wonder why it doesn't evolve into a Kangaskhan, well Pokémon games are well known for items having an effect. So it's the skull on Cubone that evolves it into Marowak.

- Also what about the stomach pouch on Kangaskhan's? Well a Kangaskhan is a female-only species with no male counterpart, however a baby Kangaskhan's gender is not mentioned anywhere. So Cubone's are male baby Kangaskhan's, which is why they don't have a pouch, although if these were to evolve into an adult Kangaskhan, it would become female.

- Porygon, the dataghost that became real. Why was it created? Who created it? And why did it go awry in its evolutions?

- And now the mew/ditto relationship. They both have the same weight, colors for normal and shiny, and both get transform. Ditto is a failed mew clone, and means that Ditto are Mew Stem Cells.

- Why can't you go into the grass to the right of route 1? There are pokemon there from other regions, and since you can't know about them yet, you can't go there.

2nd Gen:
    - 'We discovered a new region called Johto! It was right next to us the whole time!'
    - You are not allowed to get a watering can because, and I quote, 'it's too dangerous'. (HGSS only)

- Why doesn't Jasmine just take the sick Ampharos to the Pokemon Centre 50 metres away?

- The 60-something-year-old Day Care Man apparently doesn't understand the concept of s*x.
    - Your mum somehow forgot what day of the week it was.
    - Roaming Legends can always flee, even if asleep or frozen solid.
    - Your rival steals an important Pokemon belonging to Professor Elm and the police just take his name and do nothing else.
    - 'Let's build Cinnabar Gym inside a volcano! That won't backfire on us catastrophically in three years time!'
    - Having beaten Team Rocket, the Elite 4 and your douchebag rival, what's the natural thing to do? Live on top of a mountain for three years!
    - If Sneasels can only be caught around Mt Silver, which is only open to those who beat the Kanto league, how did your rival get one?
    - 'I invented a time machine! I'm going to use it for the greater benefit of society! Yes, that's right! Letting ten-year-olds trade Pokemon with each other!'
    - Flakner's Pokemon where his father's before him. It took him and his dad to get a Lv. 7 Pidgey and a Lv. 9 Pidgeotto. Srsly?
    - How the heck do you give Magnemite a haircut?

3rd Gen:
    - What's up with Team Magma and Aqua in Ruby and Sapphire?

I mean, how come Team Magma are the "good guys" in Sapphire, and THEIR evil plans aren't mentioned as much as once? And the exact opposite in Ruby? Also, Groudon, the Pokémon Team Magma is after, is nowhere to be seen in Sapphire, and Kyogre, the Pokémon Team Aqua is after, is nowhere to be seen in Ruby. Coincidence? I think not. Look how far they go giving the other team a bad name: they even make an island with a secret base on Route 110, with a sign in front of it saying "Team Aqua rulez" in Sapphire, and "Team Magma rulez" in Ruby, to give the player the message that the other team consists of some dimwits who can't even spell. It seems quite obvious to me that Sapphire was clearly made by Team Magma and Ruby by Team Aqua. Who originally had the idea and who ripped off, that is the question!
    - Even on Routes where it rains all the time you still have to water the Berries.
    - Pokemon with the ability Soundproof can still hear Trainer commands.
    - No-one objects to the scene at the beginning of Emerald where a kid is being transported in the back of a van with the cargo.
    - Despite having feuded for as long as anyone can possibly remember, Zangoose and Seviper can breed with each other.
    - Skitty and Wailord can also breed. (Shudders).
    - Surely a Water move used underwater would just come out as a stream of bubbles?
    - Surely an Electric move used underwater would horrifically kill everything within a few miles?
    - What happens if the Pokemon you're standing on uses Dive in a Surf battle?
    - How do they use Dive in the middle of a grass field?
    - How do you hold your breath that long underwater?

~MORE GENERATIONS COMING SOON~

Last edited by T.O.R.N.A.D.O on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Zenesis
    Zenesis
    Leader Wallace
    Leader Wallace

HP : 36
    EXP. Points : 4745

Some more weirdos.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Some more weirdos..

Post by Zenesis Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:16 am

anime and game never make it same (only baka make it same),if pidgey use HM fly =_= how about that ?
    The ???
    The ???
    God
    God

HP : 54
    EXP. Points : 5916

Post by The ??? Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:09 pm

I fly on my Golbat in 3rd gen games and on my Crobat in 4th/5th gen games, it will look so weird -_-
    T.O.R.N.A.D.O
    T.O.R.N.A.D.O
    Pokémon Trainer Red
    Pokémon Trainer Red

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:18 pm

And Marill uses Surf. Razz
    Zenesis
    Zenesis
    Leader Wallace
    Leader Wallace

HP : 36
    EXP. Points : 4745

Post by Zenesis Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:24 pm

And Marill uses Surf.
    this not weird but funny =_=
    T.O.R.N.A.D.O
    T.O.R.N.A.D.O
    Pokémon Trainer Red
    Pokémon Trainer Red

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:26 pm

Yeah maybe. Razz
    Shivam
    Shivam
    Leader Steven
    Leader Steven

HP : 60
    EXP. Points : 5382

Post by Shivam Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:39 pm

T.O.R.N.A.D.O wrote:- Flakner's Pokemon where his father's before him. It took himand his dad to get a Lv. 7 Pidgey and a Lv. 9 Pidgeotto. Srsly?
    I've argued about this before and now I can prove that Flakner isn't weak. He just have no choice but to use weak Pokémon against a newbie. It was proven in the anime "Pokémon Orgins".

Spoiler:
    T.O.R.N.A.D.O
    T.O.R.N.A.D.O
    Pokémon Trainer Red
    Pokémon Trainer Red

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:56 pm

And what are their actual levels?
    Shivam
    Shivam
    Leader Steven
    Leader Steven

Post by Shivam Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:27 pm

Well, when Brock faught Red, he used a Geodude, not Golem. So I guess they're not high leveled.

Another example would be Cheren from B2&W2, He still have his old team from B&W but don't use them against you, does he?

You can also see this in any game that allows you to rebattle Gym Leaders. You can clearly see that they're at much high level then before. Why? Because they can use their real team this time.
    T.O.R.N.A.D.O
    T.O.R.N.A.D.O
    Pokémon Trainer Red
    Pokémon Trainer Red

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:53 pm

I know that but the fact is they are not always stronger than us to show us pity.. And i think the 8th gym leader always uses his original team.

Now coming to Cheren, his Pokemon in BW were starter exclusive so which starter should be there with him in B2W2?

Thirdly, if you notice in re-matches, gym leaders always have the same Pokemon which we fought for the first time but higher levelled.. That means they also trained it (obviously or were they just sitting for that much period of time? =.=)..
    The ???
    The ???
    God
    God

HP : 54
    EXP. Points : 5916

Post by The ??? Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:44 pm

I kinda agree with shivam, i mean you say that they were training in the time since we first fought them to the rematch but what if a new kid trainer starts his journey at the time we have won league?
    Gym cant be that tough for him, hence I believe gym leaders have a spare strong team.
    Shivam
    Shivam
    Leader Steven
    Leader Steven

Post by Shivam Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Thanks for understanding, ???. Smile

@Tornado: about Cheren, yes, he will have the same starter he had in B&W in YOUR game. Just do a memory link and you'll see. And in that battle, he'll have a Unfezant, a NORMAL/Flying-type Pokemon. So tell me, why doesn't he use it in his gym?

And about the gym leader re-matches, so you're saying that after we become Champion, not a single trianer can win a badge unless his team is in +50s?

One more thing more thing I'd like to say. Remember how weak Brock is in FR/LG? Now play SS/HG and you'll get to see his REAL team.

They don't just make any random weaking a Gym Leader, y'know. Gym Leaders are stronger than you think.
    T.O.R.N.A.D.O
    T.O.R.N.A.D.O
    Pokémon Trainer Red
    Pokémon Trainer Red

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:02 am

I dont disagree with the spare team part but they are not that much stronger which you guys are thinking..
    Shivam
    Shivam
    Leader Steven
    Leader Steven

Post by Shivam Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:08 am

Yep, definitely not strong. That's why they tried to fight and stop Team Plasma, a criminal organization, and somehow succeeded. Yep, definitely not strong.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:15 am